-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo
Yamamoto
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 11:50 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: My dear Garfunkle's new departure

Hi, everyone, again thank you very much for all the prayers for
Garfunkle.
A miracle did happened after he was so close to death a couple of weeks
ago, it was really a miracle and that Garfunkle's strong will power that
made it happen (and all your prayers) so that he could come back for me
so that I could spend more time with him.  Every day I had with him, I
treasured it so much.. I loved him like there is no tomorrow.. and now
there is no tomorrow.. at least in a physical sense.. I can't hold my
baby Garfunkle any more in my arms.. and can't stand a thought of not
being able to.

This morning, he crossed the bridge to his new and a better life.. life
without no pain.  He fought so hard for me, and we fought so hard
together..he was with me in my arms when he took the last breath.  Nina,
you were right,,, I am never going to be ready for them to leave.. but
at least, Garfunkle gave me the 2nd chance so that I could cherish the
time with him, and I did.  But, I wanted more.

There are always, what if.. what if I did not give him that.. what if I
took him to the vet sooner,.. what if I paid more attention to him...
but I am try not to do that.. because Garfunlke gave me everything he's
got to love me,,, and in my mind, I did the same... I loved him so much
and I still love him and I will ALWAYS love him.  I just miss him so
terribly... I can't imagine my life without him.  Yeah... I have so many
cats.. but it does not matter,,, each one of them are so special to me,
and I can't stand the pain of not having any of them.. and Garfunlke was
sure a special boy to me.  He always came to say hi to me... every
single time he sees him.. and I am going to miss it so bad.

Garfunkle was and is such a fighter... such a caring soul.. everyone
(kitty) loved and loves him so very much.. he is such a sweet potato
lover.. god I miss him, and I want to cry.. but I am trying not to..
because, I want Garfnkle to feel good about his new departure.

Everyone, please join celebrate Garfunlke's new departure.  We (me and
kitties) had a celebration party for Garfunkle this morning.. (they all
got tune treat!.. thanking Garfunkle for everything he has given to all
of us.

PS.  My Ginger started eating yesterday after three months of not
eating!!! This must be a genuine gift from Garfunkle to me and Ginger.

<hr>

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor

<hr>