In a message dated 11/29/05 11:24:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Do you think the dog is trying to tell you that the cats are driving him nuts because they bother him when they are out of water?
Who knows with Lucy????
Maybe she finds it entertaining watching these 2 big cats try to swim in the bowl?? (And that's mostly how the bowl becomes empty all the time.....  I used to put a few inches in the bathtub for them, they LOVE the water!  But since I've moved, I only have I full bath and a half bath, and my "partner" isn't keen on sharing the tub with the boys!  Party Pooper!)
All I can say is, IT HURTS!!