Thanks Patti. Yes it seems like there is feral help in NJ but only up north.We are very rural here. We are the poorest county in the state and no one even thinks twice about these cats. That Delaware group sounds wonderful but who pays for all of this? It takes money and right now basics like food aren't even being met. It is a daunting task.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: NJ feral group

In a message dated 12/2/05 6:07:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You could try contacting the group above and see if it's still active----I used to post quite a lot on it but haven't done so recently
Kerry/Renee~
The above group hasn't had any activity for quite some time.
In fact, my last post was bounced back - moderator (John) never read it.  Hope everything's ok with him, very nice man.
Anyway, there is also -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
However, seems like everyone in New Jersey is trying to help ferals...
Patti