In a message dated 12/16/2005 10:10:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Ewok has been able to keep the FeLV in check through all this so
far, I feel like I'm tempting fate with the additional stress!
I totally understand that. But the lymphoma is from his FeLV, so it actually has not been in check.  When I am worried about triggering the FeLV virus  in my cats, what I am most afraid of is triggering the formation of lymphoma.

Maybe you should ask the vet about using Immuno-Regulin to try to control the fever and whatever is causing it? It helped with Ginger and Patches, though Ginger also had a reaction to it that cause her fever to spike to 106 for a half hour or so right after the shot, which was very scary.

Michelle