You're right...I guess I think of non-regenetive anemia when I think
about activating the virus!

Anyhoo, Ewok is still at the oncologist's (I'm at home)...the oncologist
thinks it could be one of two things:  either a reaction to the chemo
(in which case, we keep supporting him), or, at worst, a tumor has
formed in his belly.  Ewok is getting an ultra-sound right now, so we
should know soon what we're dealing with.  Personally, I'm fearing the
latter...I guess it would make the most sense given what he's been going
through this past week.  I'm still hoping that there is, well,
hope...but I'm trying to prepare myself at the same time.

Please keep Ewok in your thoughts!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George