Michelle,

You've been so good about helping all of us, I
wouldn't dream of passing up the opportunity to help
you out.  Besides, I am sitting at my desk at work
trying to get myself fired by being on the computer
all day.  Maybe then I will be forced to find a job I
actually like!  lol.  Seriously though, if I sit and
worry over Stretch, I will drive myself crazy, like I
did with Cricket, so I try to keep myself busy.  I
hope you are finding something to take your mind off
Patches as well.

:)
Wendy

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Wendy, I can't believe you have the energy to send
> prayers and try to talk
> me out of anxiety when you are going through what
> you are going through with
> Stretch. Thank you.
> Michelle

> Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Hey  Michelle,
>
> I am sending warm fuzzies your way.  Hopefully,
> they
> will rub off on Patches and Lucy.  My Siamese is a
> LuLu, named  after her mom Lucy, who was named after
> Love Lucy (my best friend's  daughter loves I Love
> Lucy).  lol.  Don't let the vet (or  statistics) get
> you down Michelle.  Your kitties could live a  long
> life with FeLV, just like some here have.  Worrying
> is
> only  going to take energy from you, so try not to
> (I
> am one to talk, huh?)   I bet Patches will sail
> right
> through getting the teeth removed, just like
> Hideyo's
> (I think) kitty did recently.  Let me know how the
> cooked  diet goes.  I am going to boil some chicken
> tonight for Stretch and  see if that doesn't peak
> her
> interest.  And I will keep Patches and  Lucy in my
> prayers.  Keep us  posted.
>
> :)
> Wendy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.