I'm sorry.  I confused the two.........  Does Lucy have ibd that you know of or just the bladder problems?

My ibd cat who threw up (the others had diarrhea) just did it every once in a while.  I never could really attribute it to anything out of the ordinary.  He had kidney disease and was on science diet for that.  This was YEARS ago when that was all there was.  It might happen once every month or go as long as 2 or 3 months that it would not happen.  When it did happen I had to give him reglan, and that would stop it.  Usually one dose would do it.  And yes, once he started he would continue to vomit at least every 30 minutes without eating in between, so I knew it wasn't from his food.

I don't know if the kidney disease played into that or not.  He died of kidney failure when he was over 10 years old.  At that time he had to take pepcid, reglan, and other things (fluids, etc...) to try to keep him from being sick.  But when he was very young (3-5) we found out he had ibd and kidney disease and one kidney that was just very small/malformed.  I almost lost him then, but once diagnosed he came back and lived another 8 years or so with just the bouts of vomiting here and there.

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ah, but that was Patches who just had surgery last week. Lucy had bladder surgery over 2 months ago.  It has been anything but boring here, unfortunately.

So did your ibd guy throw up repeatedly and only stop with reglan? How long would you have to give him reglan for, and could you tell why he would start vomiting all of a sudden?

Michelle