Michelle,
I just wrote you off-list about Lucy.  I said alot of the same things Tonya did.  As far as the broth... if you have some raw turkey, or chicken, toss it in a small sauce pan with some filtered water and boil it until you make a weak broth for her.  That will be better than a canned broth with lots of salt and flavorings anyway, (more bland).  It's just my opinion, but I think 10 hours of fasting is plenty of time to see if she can handle a teaspoon, or tablespoon of broth, or baby food.  Going too long in between meals and eating on an empty stomach ALWAYS makes Gypsy vomit!  When I would resort to Reglan with Gyps, I'd only have to give her one dose before I saw results with the next meal.  She was so bad off at the time that you could actually see her stomach contracting.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ah, but that was Patches who just had surgery last week. Lucy had bladder surgery over 2 months ago.  It has been anything but boring here, unfortunately.

So did your ibd guy throw up repeatedly and only stop with reglan? How long would you have to give him reglan for, and could you tell why he would start vomiting all of a sudden?

Michelle