That is FANTASTIC news!  I've been waiting to respond to your post Hideyo about how mad you are about this whole situation.  I feel like you do, and I don't want to egg you on to cut off your nose to spite your face.  (I do this from time to time myself.)  I know Michelle is right about being calm and taking the safe way out.  But I know how it goes against the grain and can make you so angry.

take care,

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's very good news Michelle, let's hope Merry is right. Thanks for
posting it to the list.
Nina