You’re right about the old guys!  Still working on reuniting Katrina pets with owners and it just makes my day when I can find the owner of an old one!  There are so many and its doubly hard for them to go thru so many changes!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Loesch
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:17 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: 2 more babies to add to the CLS

Thanks, Chris.  And I love the old kitties, even though I know I may not have them very long.  There is just such a sweetness about them - it is hard to describe, but it just touches my heart.  I have two super-elderly kitties right now, both from the same kill shelter - Micah and Mem'ry.  Both charcoal gray and both kinda "rickety" when they walk.  What a joy they are!

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So sorry for your loss—bad news seems to come in clumps—hoping that good things come your way soon.  And good for youfor taking care of some of these older fellows—too many times, they’re just lost cause nobody wants to give them half a chance….