The vet is going to get the biopsies from Stinky
today.  She has lost so much weight.  Apparently
Stinky is older than I thought she was.  My brother
found her as a stray and he took her in.  He loved her
so much.  She would know when it was time for him to
get home from work and would be at the door waiting on
him.  He lived by himself and she was his best buddy.
I don't know why he thought of the name Stinky.  From
the moment I got her I showered her with all the love
I could give her.  We put a picture of her up at his
grave.  I just pray she can overcome this and come
home.  Please keep her in your prayers.

Cindy