Thank you so much, Michelle for saying what you said –I really appreciate it..I wish I could feel that I made my best effort for the baby…and for this baby, she went so fast, and I did not feel like I did…

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: My Bella's baby died

Hideyo

So sorry to hear of your despair but you are a great Kittie mom. I don't know what happened but I know you would never intend to hurt a kittie. You did what you thought right at the time. Sometimes we need to intervene and something must have been wrong for you to interveme to try and help - but our best efforts are not always enough. The kittie may have died without your efforts so you can't know for sure it was your fault. The baby may have been weak and ready to go. Everything you do is for kindness towards your kitties and I hope you manage to see that soon sweetie.

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble