I think people on this list including you knowing and understand my pain gives great comfort in knowing that I am not alone- I am so sorry for your loss of two babies you spayed – that’s just so awful… again, I feel the pain with you and you are not alone..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marylyn
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:36 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: My Bella's baby died

There is nothing at this point that will make you feel better.  You are consumed with guilt for unknown reasons.  However, you must focus on Bella and her babies and quiet yourself for them.  Once you have done this, which will take a long time, you may be able to share why you think you ended the little one's life.  It may well be that the little one was needed elsewhere.  I do promise you I understand.  Not for kittens but for two cats I had spayed.  Both died on the fourth day afterwards.  I felt so responsible that .......well, that is another matter.  Just know that I do know how it feels.  Know also that you may find comfort in the love you have given Bella and her little ones--even the one who left.  But know this comfort will come later.  After lots of tears and doubts and pain.  Know also that you are loved by all those lucky little ones who live with you.

                                                 If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with their fellow man.
                                                                  St. Francis