Hideyo,
Believe me I know and feel your pain, but you see what I do is try and realize the rest of the animals in the rescue will know my pain and cause them undo stress and pain. So What I do is talk with the momma cat and siblings or "foster siblings" of the deceased and take a few minutes to openly grieve. Then I put it behind me cause when I am un happy all the furkids are miserable. you have to be strong and go on for the ones that remain. In private at night I often think about the ones I lost and pray they understand I tried my best....I really believe in my heart they do