Deanne,

Congratulations on Chelsea's improvement!!! How
exciting!  I hope she is relishing feeling better
again.  Bless you for doing all you can to help heal
her.  She knows how much she is loved.  Please keep us
posted on her progress and I'm going to write down her
specific treatment and add it to the kitty care
manual.

:)
Wendy

--- ACALA PET ISSUES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>