Did they check for campylobacter?  It causes really nasty stools.  My FIV+, Simba, had it.

yvonne

In a message dated 6/7/2006 2:41:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The vet just called me and told me that the fecal sample was negative and they did not see anything.. though I did notice her stool is sort of green --- do you know anything about the stool color and conditions?   And it was sort of lose…

Now, I am thinking.. what could be wrong?  She does not eat much other than nursing.. and could it be that she is lacking calorie?? I am worried because she is less active than other babies.. I had Bella checked on Felk/FIV when she was pregnant and it was negative… but now I am freaking out.. how about if she has a horrible viral disease?????? I am so nervous. I am supposed to take her to the vet tomorrow… everyone please pray that she won’t have any serious viral illness…it always scares me…