From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 1:26 AM

To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: bella's baby -Waku update

To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Did they check for campylobacter?  It causes really nasty stools.  My FIV+,
Simba, had it.

yvonne

In a message dated 6/7/2006 2:41:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The vet just called me and told me that the fecal sample was negative and
they did not see anything.. though I did notice her stool is sort of green
--- do you know anything about the stool color and conditions?   And it was
sort of lose…

Now, I am thinking.. what could be wrong?  She does not eat much other than
nursing.. and could it be that she is lacking calorie?? I am worried because
she is less active than other babies.. I had Bella checked on Felk/FIV when
she was pregnant and it was negative… but now I am freaking out.. how about
if she has a horrible viral disease?????? I am so nervous. I am supposed to
take her to the vet tomorrow… everyone please pray that she won't have any
serious viral illness…it always scares me…

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]