Gina the pictures are so CUTE!!! Brought tears to my eyes.Good luck with little Pippin.
Sherry

Gina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself and my kitten.  Her name Pippin.  She is about nine weeks old and had a faint positive result on her first FeLV test on Thursday.  I've been frantically doing research about the disease and I came across the felineleukemia.org support group.  I am looking for others to talk with :)

Pippin and our other cats have a website if you would like to visit it: http://tiggerwiggins.com/tiggertales.html

Thank you,
Gina

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!