Gina,

Your website is too cute!  Love the pics and the
little stories next to them.  Pippin may indeed test
false with her next FeLV test.  MANY cats throw the
virus off.  I can't remember exactly how long you
wait, but I think 3 months is the minimum wait because
so many kittens give a false positive early on.
Pippin may not even have it to begin with!  In the
meantime, feed her good quality food, keep her stress
free, and supplement her diet with immune system
boosters, like L-lysine or vitamin C.  Please keep us
posted on her next test and anything in between.

:)
Wendy
Dallas, Tx