Thanks, it's just that I was hoping to have something to give her tonight; that's the only thing the regular vet has her on, that's helping some of the fluid drain out of her, and I'm worried as to what might happen if she doesn't get her usual dose tonight. She's also on an Immune Support drug, don't know what it is, the bottle doesn't say.

Julia