Yeah, I totally understand... I assume you are trying to not get the emergency visit charge, and that is why you didn't call over the weekend (or perhaps your vet just doesn't have an emergency service at all). I don't know of anything safe for cats though that you could get OTC. I do know many of the "diet" pills for sale OTC are just diuretics, but I have no idea if they are safe for cats, or the dosage.

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.