Kiley!  What a great idea!  Thanks I'll be using that one for sure.
Nina

Kiley Dozier-Bosanko wrote:

Kerry,
I'm not sure if this will work because Kitty probably isn't as playful as my younger kitties, but it's worth a try. When I was introducing my two kitties I made a toy out of two catnip scented mice tied together with a ribbon. I put the ribbon under a shut door with one cat in each room and one toy on each side. Every time one kitty would grab a mouse it would make the other mouse move. It really helped my cats get used to eachother, without the intimidation of being face to face. If your friend has a toy that she knows kitty really likes, it might be enough to entice her to play and it sounds like Danny is desperate for some feline comanionship.
Kiley