How/where do I find the archives?

Thank you,
Gina

Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Diane,

Have you tried the raw liver shake yet?
Even tho it's primarily used for anemia, it's
supposed to be very healing (was developed by
a holistic vet in Hawaii). My kitties always
seem to like it whenever they've been under
the weather. It's listed in the archives, but
if you have trouble finding it, I can forward
another copy to you.

Kat (Mew Jersey)

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006, Rosenfeldt, Diane wrote:

> Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:15:51 -0500
> From: "Rosenfeldt, Diane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Patches
>

> I'm worried about Patches. The little bugger just won't eat enough.
> He's been sickly since we got him, with runny eyes every day, but it's
> been worse in the past week or so. We took him to the vet Saturday, and
> he had a fever, so the vet put him on antibiotics (I don't even remember
> which one, it's kind of a gray pill that we give 1/2 per day) and gave
> us eyedrops and set us up to syringe-feed him and give fluids as needed.
> We think the fever is down, he's somewhat more active than he was a few
> days ago, and his eyes are looking better, though still runny. I
> haven't seen him sneezing, though sometimes it looks like he's got the
> same dried gunk in his nose as in his eyes. We've been syringe-feeding
> him, which he of course hates, but we can only get about half a can down
> him which isn't enough, and he's probably down a good pound by now. My
> housemate is on 3rd shift, I work days, so the only time we can syringe
> him is at night. We tried KFC, warmed, and he showed an interest the
> first time, but not so much the two subsequent times. Tonight we try
> baby food. When our Luc got pancreatitis followed by fatty liver and
> stopped eating, we had to have an esophageal tube put in, it was so
> stressful on us all to syringe him, but that ended up costing us $1200
> ($600 of it for the overnight stay at the vet because he doesn't
> tolerate anesthesia very well) which was most of my savings and some of
> Gail's. Luc is our special guy and it saved his life and it was worth
> it, but we simply can't afford that again.
>
> Patches has been very good under very bad circumstances. Even when he's
> fighting to get away from the syringe, he doesn't use his claws or try
> to bite. Multiple times during the feedings he'll look like he's going
> to barf, but he has kept it all down. He's a sweet boy and we want him
> to get through this. Any suggestions on how to get some good calories
> into him? I'm off work tomorrow and we can probably manage 3 syringe
> sessions for the next couple days, but I'm not sure that will be enough.
> He goes back to the vet Saturday. (Gail has just informed me that she
> tried thin-sliced luncheon meat on him this morning, and he ate a whole
> slice. She offered him a second slice, but he yacked on it (just a
> little bit though) and walked away. Oh, and last night he ate *one* of
> the treats he used to climb up our noses to get.)
>
> Diane R.
>
> This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
> They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this
> transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
> your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
> [...]

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Tiggertales ~ a site about our beloved felines

Do you Yahoo!?