Dear Karen:

You may want to talk to the vet personally instead.
The first thing I thought was the receptionist new or
fairly new?  The receptionist could be uninformed!  I
use several vets all the time.  I can spot the new
personnel just by the way they handle me in different
situations.

Actually, at my favorite vet clinic for the longest I
could not stand the desk personnel.  I had to learn to
ignore them because I love the vets themselves!  Now
that the desk personnel got to know me which took a
considerable period of time, they are wonderful!  I
especially can tell when there is new personnel at the
desk there because of their attitude.

I mostly lurk on this list because of the amount of
rescue work I do.  There is some weeks that I can read
the messages everyday and some weeks I do not have
time to read any!  Excuse me of for asking this
question!  I do not know if you do cat rescue or not?
Do you know any local volunteers for cat rescue in
your area?  They may know a vet to recommend that will
treat your kitties.    I have had customers from the
PETsMART where we use their adoption center call me to
ask me what vet I use for my cats.  I am more then
happy to call them back and refer a vet according to
their cat(s) needs.

I hope you find a vet soon that you will feel
comfortable and secure with treating your cats!

Precious Pets