Susan,
  I would wait at least 90 days and then get the IFA test.  Keep giving the Mega C and good food and hopefully he will clear the virus.  But if not and it could take longer than 90 days, he'll still be healthier with the supplements and better food, which gives him a better chance of fighting off any opportunistic diseases or viruses.

I had Bailey tested once a year for about the first 5 years by then it was obvious he wasn't going to throw it off, this is after the initial retest in 90 days.  I had him PCR tested when he was about 8 years old and it was in his DNA.  But he was healthy up until he got sick at almost 11 years of age, and he tested positive at 5 months of age, so he lived a very good life for about 11 years being positive.
--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com