>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/11/06 9:51:42 AM >>>
    Yes you could still give it a try later down the road, I have heard

of a cat that tested negative after a year, so that's why I always say
minimum of 90 days.  I tested Bailey for the first 3 years and he
always
tested positive, I figured after 3 years, he was positive.   BUT
OVERALL, IS HE HEALTHY?

I also had both he and Joey PCR tested, it tests the DNA, the problem
is
the test is delicate and must be done correctly so choose a lab you
really trust to do it right.  Bailey was probably 8 or 9 years old at
the time.  Joey and Bailey were best buds so I figured if there was a
possibility of anyone getting it it would be Joey. Bailey was positive,

Joey was negative.  WELL, IF JOEY STAYS NEGATIVE, THAT'S FANTASTIC.
AND IF BAILEY IS HEALTHY, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.  WHAT WAS THE MOMENT
YOU DECIDED TO HAVE THE PCR TEST?
--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

------------

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
(312) 554-3300 and also indicate the sender's name.  Thank you.