I actually lost my little Bailey on May 6th, 2006 at age 11 years to what turned out to be pancreatic cancer. He started out being anemic and we resolved that but couldn't find the cancer, we knew he had cancer but none of the tests we did confirmed it. When I finally decided to allow my vet to do the exploratory surgery Bailey was too weak for it and crashed. My vet and I both knew he had had enough and was leaving us on his own, I brought him home and he died an hour later in hubby's arms. A necropsy showed he had an adenoma carcinoma tumor on his pancreas.

I just wanted to know for sure that Joey was positive and figured I'd get Bailey tested too, I was sure his test would come back positive but figured what the heck.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com