Thanks I'll try assist feeding him that way. I've got some raw chicken thawing. I thought he might be more receptive to something completely different than what I've been offering him.
Blessings to you my dear,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Nina, if he lets you pill him, he might let you put a gob of baby food or A/D on the back of his tongue, and it might be less stressful than normal assist feeding. Lucy really hardly minds me doing that at all-- I do it with her raw food when she is not feeling well. I just put a gob in like a pill and close her mouth and she swallows it. Michelle