Hi everyone

This is a great group. I am waiting until I can see the vet this morning. Junior who tested positive for Felv 10/6/06 is now running a fever of 106.7. I am scared and I feel so helpless. I lost one cat less than two weeks ago. He crashed at the vet's office. He was never tested but I am sure this virus had something to do with it. My Nerves are shot. Please pray for junior. I do not know how the vet is with treating these FeLV cats. I was planning on seeing my usual vet but they weren't sure how soon they could see junior. I did not sleep well last night. as I knew he wasn't feeling well.

I will let you know tonight.

Sally