if it is autoimmune, give very high doses of steroids, preferably dexamethasone.
Michelle

In a message dated 11/6/2006 1:40:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have to agree with Kelly – but again, I know why you don’t want to do it, too.. I gave Tsubomi transfusion who was felk kitty when her PCV was at 9 – transfusion unfortunately lasted only several hours.. somehow her body was destroying her own red blood cells right away.. it’s some time of autoimmune illness from Felk –

Anything you do may not be as instant as transfusion – if you are worried, make sure that they match up the blood first – it will make him feel better right away—it did to Tsubomi -- I was so glad to see her feeling better even it was for a short while – it was worth doing it…

Hideyo