Don't be so sure wendy.  Everyone I showed pics of the dog I found said 'pit', but then the vet and pit rescue said he was NOT a pit.  Does this dog act aggressive toward your other dogs?  Does he chase the cats?

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
P.S. We are absolutely sure she's a Pit Bull. She
might be mixed, but her head is unmistakably pit bull.

:)
Wendy

(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)