At this point his eye hurts so bad I can't get near it. The vet did not give
me anything for that reason. He did say there was a medicine we could have
used but because it was too difficult for me to administer it he went with
the oral antibiotic instead. I do have erythromycin ointment that I had been
using but can no longer get in his eye. He is sleeping peacefully right now.
I am hoping a couple days on the Clindamycin will see some improvement in
Junior. He is eating baby food with the Lysine and vitamins as well as a
squirt of Nutrical. He has been eating well up until this latest setback.  I
am thinking it was this eye bc it is the one that had nerve damage from the
accident.  The other eye is not affected. If it were he would not be able to
see.

 I had another cat that had to have his eye removed after an injury did not
heal. He let me know that it was hurting. After a month of treatment there
was nothing else to do but remove the eye. However he did not have FeLV.

Any other suggestions?

Sally

  _____