http://www.2ndchance.info/earprobs.htm
http://www.2ndchance.info/earsurg.htm
http://www.vetinfo.com/catear.html#Chronic%20otitis%20media%20-%20ear
http://www.vetsurgerycentral.com/ventral%20bulla.htm
http://www.dermapet.com/articles/otitis_surgery.html
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2003.tb00101.x
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1532-950x.2004.04065.x?journalCode=vsu
http://www.dfwvetsurgeons.com/total-ear.html

This one is not likely, but I ran across it, and it does have one disturbing
paragraph in it:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=340369
" Lymphoma is the most common feline neoplasia. In the last 15 y, the
overall incidence of feline lymphoma has decreased, and the relative
frequency of different anatomical forms has changed. These shifts in the
incidence and locations of feline lymphoma may be due, in part, to the use
of commercial vaccines to prevent infection with feline leukemia virus, a
biologic carcinogen responsible for the development of feline lymphoma. "

Am I mis-reading that, or are they saying that the FELV vaccine is a
biologic carcinogen that causes Lymphoma? This is from the main NIH website
that describes itself as:
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services, is the primary Federal agency for conducting and
supporting medical research.

Phaewryn

Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html