At 06:10 PM 12/9/2006, you wrote:

another thought might be that the meds did not cause this problem, but the ear infection went to the inner ear,,,,and the meds did not clear up the infection in time, My Muffin went on oral meds and made a complete recovery, she had even gone blind and her vision returned,,,Ghani may make a complete recovery, seems to take a bit of time though,
Is not too serious,,,if it is vestibular,......It gets better
Kelly

Hi, my Ghani was given aminoglycoside antibiotics to his ear due to the minor ear infection – since that day one, it changed his life. He stopped eating and can no longer walk due to vestibular disorders – I have been researching more about this – and it’s fairly common in human as well – I would like to hear about anything you know about the treatment and prognosis and etc… I am so devastated and I am very desparate – thank you in advance.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.