Yeah, make sure it's Handicats2, not Handicats, we moved the group to
Handicats2 because of spammers in the original group (with a missing group
owner). Most of us unsubbed from the first one once we got the second one
going, here's the link:

If you're on there, I haven't seen you make any posts, so make sure you just
copy what you sent to this group, and send it there. It's not like this
group, people don't usually talk much unless there's a topic open or someone
has questions or needs help or support. (so you wont see many [if any] posts
unless you start a conversation)

You might even consider a partial lion cut, where they shave all of the cat
except the head, neck, chest, lower legs, and the end of the tail. You could
have them keep the hair halfway down both sides (extend the chest mane
farther back) and opt to not trim his front half at all.
http://www.thecatgallery.com/himalayan_cat_models_page_8.html is a lion cut
gallery. There's a blue Persian farther down the page that has a good
example of how it SHOULD look, and lots of examples of BAD lion cuts more
towards the top of the page (probably what you'll end up with from the vet's
office, unless the office staffs a professional groomer))

Phaewryn

Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html