No I would not want her alone at the vet's. She would be better off with someone (you) watching after her. My concerns are whether you have backup if the vet is not open. I live in a rural area and finding vets off hours here can be (at best) interesting. Nilla is such a lucky dog. I wish her a long and happy life with you and you with her.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: To Nina and other dog experts: Nilla Belle peeing blood after spay

Thanks Marylyn,

They open in less than half an hour, so we'll call
right away.  If we have to take her in, we will, but I
am hoping all she needs is antibiotics.  I don't want
her stuck at the vets all day Sunday by herself if all
she needs is antibiotics, you know?

:)
Wendy

--- Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm no dog expert but I've shared my life with
plenty of them.  I've never
had a problem like this.  Do you have an emergency
vet nearby or will your
vet come in for emergencies?  My concern is for the
rest of the weekend.
Also, I would not be put off.  I would want to see a
vet for my own peace of
mind.