I have started giving him injections less and less.
He gets one every month now.  He just got his
vaccinations and he seems to have done O.K. with them.
 We didn't do them at the same time.  We did the
rabies first and waited close to a month for the
other.  I hope Junior and Tiny start feeling better.
When was the last time they had the IR?

Cindy