Hi guys,

I don't have an FELV+ that I know of, but I do have a kitty with VSM
(ventricular septal defect) - a heart condition.  She could die at any time,
or she could live for quite a while.  (If you could add her to the prayer
list, that would be great).  Her name is Missy, and I love her more than
anything in the world.

She had an echocardiogram and was diagnosed with VSM this summer.  I think I
have cried every day since.  Before she had the echo I thought she would be
dead every day when I got home.  Now I'm sure she will be.  Nice as the
heart list people are, I can't really read that list; it is too close to
home.  I can barely read this one, and I cry a lot here too.

How do yall stand it?  I don't think I am strong enough.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20