*What a diabolical liberty!!  My... that just gets my blood boiling... We
have quite a few cats ourselves, luckily in our county there are no limits
imposed (yet).  HOWEVER, I take issue with this... because there is NO law
about how many children people can have!!  We have a ton of room... we wear
our hands raw keeping the house clean... spend every penny keeping everyone
healthy... and how dare anyone "decide we have 'too many'"!!  Sorry... I'll
get off my soap box.  I just think if the quality of life for the animals is
good... if the animals are happy and healthy... then there is no problem!!
It is the hoarders who cannot care properly for the animals that have the
problem.... unfortunately we all get lumped into the 'hoarder' category.*
*Leslie =^..^=  *