There are meds for cats with heart conditions. My Snowball was on them.  They
do not necessarily save them, but I think they can extend life in some
cases, and certain drugs like lasix can make them more comfortable if they get
fluid build-up.
Michelle

In a message dated 12/26/2006 2:45:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,