Hi Kelley,
You can try an off brand of Feliway. Petsmart sells one called "At Ease" by NaturVet. I've used both and they seem pretty comparable. Your sweet Missy may rule the world, but I'm betting she does it with her charm and beauty. I didn't even tell Ursula, (my Calico girl, who rules with an iron claw), what you said about Tabbies. She's the reason I had to find a cheaper source for the Feliway spay and I didn't want to have to break it out again.
Nina