Apparently the only scent I wear is cat pee, according to my coworkers, but
that's another thread:p.

I don't smoke.

She is a LITTLE better.  She ate enough canned food to produce a bowel
movement.  She's still not eating what I think she should, though -
especially since her former guardian said she was a very enthusiastic eater
and would make friends with the person who fed her.