Kelley,

  Do you wear any scents....or are you a smoker?  It may take her a while to
get used to your smell....or lack of if her owner used perfume or smoked.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    No, I don't think she is feral at all.  Her ex-guardian had her since 8
weeks of age, per the medical records she gave me.  (she's had WAY too many
shots, IMHO - the vet we have inside Petsmart here seems to be quite the ripoff
joint).

  She doesn't seem to like my voice, she bares her teeth and hisses at me when
she hears it.

  Seems pretty indifferent to other cats so far (I shoo them out when they go
in her room, but she pays no mind to them).

  On 12/31/06, Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Keep in mind that
apparently she's not feral, just terrified.  Give her time, and try tasty stuff
(like the fried chicken - great idea). Talk to her soothingly.

  Gloria