Were Maris's symptoms constant, or only at a particular time of day? Lucy has
had colitis symptoms before, treated with pred and flagyl, just has never had
these episodes of a few hours a day of visible dicomfort. other times of day
she eats, etc., but this is the second time in 3 nights she has been sick at
night.
thanks,
michelle

In a message dated 1/1/2007 9:07:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,