I spoke to my vet about lucy, and he did not see a reason to bring her in.
He agreed that her discomfort for a few hours in the evening is probably
related  to her ibd and to up her flagyl and pred a little.

I have, though, probably irrationally, started worrying about wet  FIP.  Her
sides look a little pooched out to me, which may just be that she  had lost
some weight for the couple weeks she did not want her turkey mush and  looks a
bit skinny all over and has just started gaining it back so may be  gaining it
back in her tummy first. But, not knowing why she is getting  uncomfortable
for a few hours a day, and being paranoid about fip, I started  worrying that
maybe the poochiness is fluid accumulation. I looked for a wet fip  photo
online
but can not find one.  I found info on wet fip symptoms, and  it did say that
fluid accumulation can happen slowly and that other symptoms can  be
intermittent inappetance and depression.  Does anyone think she could  have
fip? When
she is not having the discomfort, she is pretty normal, maybe a  slight bit
less active than usual, but she is eating quite a bit.  When  cats get wet fip,
are the symptoms normally constant? Should I be worried about  this? And is
fluid accumulation very obviously fluid, or could it look sort of  like tummy
weight gain (i.e. when I look at her from behind, her butt looks thin  and I
can
see her sides sticking out a bit, rather than just chubby all over  like my
other cats). Does the fluid feel mush like water, or firm? If I press on  her
belly, it just feels like her stomach is bigger.

Thanks for any thoughts or advice.  I think if I call my vet and ask  him
this he will think I have gone round the bend, but I am feeling  anxious.

michelle