From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 6:16 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: O/T

I've never tried periactin. I do believe that injected valium (I'm pretty
sure it's valium I am thinking of) is a great appetite stimulant, but...
it's an injection, so it's something you have to go to the vet for, thus,
not good for anything long term. I do think you should try it, you don't
really have anything to lose. The next step would be either syringe feeding
or tube feeding.

Phaewryn

 <http://ucat.us> http://ucat.us

The easy way out has a bad reputation.
Why would anyone take the hard way out?
"The door? No thanks, that would be the easy way out. I'm jumping out the
window."

Quote by: Les U. Knight

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com