  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 5:15 PM
  Subject: Re: O/T

  I've never tried periactin. I do believe that injected valium (I'm pretty
sure it's valium I am thinking of) is a great appetite stimulant, but... it's
an injection, so it's something you have to go to the vet for, thus, not good
for anything long term. I do think you should try it, you don't really have
anything to lose. The next step would be either syringe feeding or tube feeding.

  Phaewryn

  http://ucat.us

  The easy way out has a bad reputation.
  Why would anyone take the hard way out?
  "The door? No thanks, that would be the easy way out. I'm jumping out the
window."

  Quote by: Les U. Knight