Michelle - I say wait - there really isn't anything they can do to cure
the problem - give some time as it often times goes down.. keep her cool
--- but wait you don't want to stress her too much ..

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:11 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: urgent-- fever advice needed

I just took her temp again and it is down from 105.7 to 105.3  in about
half an hour. I also just gave her 1/4 baby aspirin.  I have been
prepared to take her to the ER, waiting for Gray to get home from work
to go with me (he is on way). Now that it is going down some on its own
and fluids probably have not really started absorbing, do you think I
can wait and monitor and see if it keeps going down?  Or do you think
that I should go immediately, still?

thanks,

Michelle