I want to also. She is curled up sleeping now, but her back legs seemed  very
unsteady when she stood up to change position, and it seemed like she kind
of collapsed back onto the towel. Apparently paresis, or rear leg paralysis,
can  be a neurological sign of FIP, so this is scaring me. Of course, she is
also  anemic and was through something very rough today, so maybe she is just
super-exhausted.
Michelle

In a message dated 1/18/2007 2:37:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,