She just ate a bunch of little pieces of turkey deli slice, then ate a few
more pieces of dry EVO.  Her nose was stuffy and now is runny (am using  vicks
vaporizer and neosenephrine) so that may have made the difference. I think
that she does have a URI on top of whatever else she has, and I had stopped the

amoxi because the oncologist said no point (stupid) so I think her cold got
worse again. I restarted amoxi and lysine this morning when I realized she was
 stuffy again. patches has a uri too (clavamox seems to be kicking it, knock
on  wood) so I think that, being immune suppressed and having something else
long-term going on, she got a URI on top.

Michelle